Why you should whitelist itzns.com
itzns.com incurs the costs for the following purposes:
- Payments to authors who write posts.
- Hosting charges which we have to pay to the Hosting company to host our website on their server.
- Using MaxCDN as our Content Delivery Network service provider to make the site load faster.
- We also use the Business plan of Sucuri Web Firewall & Antivirus to protect our website and consequently protect our users too.
- Our developers have developed over 75 useful freeware like Ultimate Windows Tweaker, FixWin, and many others, which are completely free to use and do not bundle any crapware.
- Website development and maintenance expenses.
- Other related expenses to cover promotions, attending events, etc.
I started this website as a hobby since I had a passion for the Windows OS, but it’s now a multi-author website.
But I understand – you may have a few questions …
Why should I care about your hobby?
I assume that readers like you are liking this site and finding the content interesting. I am grateful to you for visiting my website and feel happy when you find my content useful or if some post helps you fix some Windows problem.
What started as a hobby has turned into a website with over 10 million page views a month. We also have a forum where we try and help users with their Windows problems.
All this costs money!
I hate ads and what appears on my computer is my business!
Newspapers are cheap because they are supported by ads. Open your TV, and you see ads. Walk down the street, and you see huge billboards and hoardings. There are no ad blockers for this media! Sure you may ignore them, but you can’t block them.
We have spaced out our ads so that they do not appear close to each other or try to steal your attention. You may turn off the adblocker now and refresh this web page to see how are ads are placed.
If my authors were not to charge me for the posts they write or my hosting company, MaxCDN or Sucuri were to give me their services free of cost; I would rush to remove the ads. But unfortunately they don’t work for free and so I have to pay them all!
The content as explained above does cost money to generate… But it still comes to you free!
So how do I manage it? Google displays its ads on my blog, and when readers see or click the ads, I get paid. So allowing our ads to appear helps meet these costs. We also display software affiliate links and earn a commission if a sale is made.
Having said this, if you were to consider my request and whitelist this domain in your ad blocker software, it would be helpful – and I would be obliged. All it takes is a click or two!
With warm regards,
Admin of IT Zone
How to whitelist a website